Monday, January 9, 2017

WOW .............. 2017 already



Where has all the time gone.  Working on changing the little house into a wool house, progress is slow, but then so am I.

I finally made enough room that the 4 harness floor loom I bought last winter was delivered by it's former owner in October, and I have some cones of yarn and bought some odds and ends of leftovers at the Handweavers Sale this fall.  Now to find the time for weaving.


California is finally getting some much needed rain.  Front pasture is flooding but not as much as last January so far.  More rain is predicted for the next week.  Sheep and goats are enjoying all the green grass, but not so much the muddy spots.

Hope everyone has a great 2017 and the world gets back in balance where it should be.

Happy New Year

5 comments:

  1. Glad you are getting rain! I don't think the world is going to recover, personally; good to have an exit plan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to hear from you! I've been thinking about you when hearing of the rain in your area. I have faith the world will get back into balance, but not before much upheaval. What can we do other than remain optimistic hoping for the best?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Things are looking up! You're posting...! Good news about the rain and I hope it starts making up for lost time. Without the flooding, that is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think the world is going to recover, personally; good to have an exit plan.


    หีฟิต

    ReplyDelete